The Charlestown Board of Public Works met for a regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9:00am. Following is a summary of the meeting with full audio (2:00 minutes) at the end:
- Call to order/pledge of Allegiance
- Determination of a Quorum and Roll call – in attendance were: Ted Little, Ben Ledbetter, Bob Hall, Michael Gillenwater, and Donna Coomer.
- Prior meeting’s minutes, claims, and payroll allowance for 05/19/2018-06/02/2018 combined into one motion for consideration. Mayor Hall added a legal fee claim in the amount of $651.00 to the existing claims document.
- Motion to approve made by Ted Little
- Seconded by Ben Ledbetter
- No Discussion
- Unanimous approval
- No updates from City Inspector, City Engineer, Technology, or Director of Economic Development
- Motion to adjourn made by Ben Ledbetter, and seconded by Ted Little. Unanimous approval.
Full audio of meeting available here: